CD Central is now open for walk-in visits. We feel that with certain precautions we can provide a safe environment for our customers and a safe working space for our staff. We’re counting on everyone to do their part so please keep reading….
1. Store hours are now 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday, and noon – 6 on Sundays
2. MASKS are mandatory. Our staff will be wearing them and we ask our customers to do the same. Please remember that masks are more for protecting others than protecting yourself, so we hope that everyone will do their best to protect their fellow Americans. It’s the smart and patriotic thing to do. Dig?
3. CD Central is pretty big but we’re going to be extra cautious and try to limit the number of customers to 12 at a time. No large groups please. While in the store please try to observe six-foot distancing
4. We have a table inside the entrance with hand sanitizer, and more at our front counter. Please use it!
5. Flipping through the bins is part of the record store experience but please try to limit the handling of items you are not planning to purchase. Did we mention hand sanitizer already?
6. Our listening stations (CD and vinyl) will not be available for use at this time. We also are unable to offer a customer restroom.
7. We will continue to gladly take your orders over the phone and at our online store for curbside pickup or mail delivery.
Thanks for your support and we hope to see you soon!
Phone orders can be placed by calling 859-233-3472 during regular store hours.
For CD Central gift certificates, apparel and selected new release and classic vinyl, please check out our online store. Online purchases can be mailed or held for free curbside pickup. The online store is just a fraction of our inventory, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for, please call!
We also have an interesting selection of rare and collectible vinyl at our Discogs shop.