We’re happy to announce that we’re opening our doors starting Tuesday, May 26. After more than two months closed due to Covid-19 it’ll be great to see everyone again and we’re eager to get back to something approaching normalcy. We feel that with certain precautions we can provide a safe environment for our customers and a safe working space for our staff. We’re counting on everyone to do their part so please keep reading….
1. Store hours will initially be 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday, and noon – 6 on Sundays
2. MASKS will be mandatory. Our staff will be wearing them and we ask our customers to do the same. Please remember that masks are more for protecting others than protecting yourself, so we hope that everyone will do their best to protect their fellow Americans. It’s the smart and patriotic thing to do. Dig? (We have a limited number of bandanas available free to those who need one).
3. CD Central is pretty big but we’re going to be extra cautious and initially limit the number of customers to eight at a time. No large groups please. While in the store please try to observe six-foot distancing
4. We will have a table inside our entrance with disposable gloves and hand sanitizer. Gloves are optional; hand sanitizer is not. Please use it.
5. Flipping through the bins is part of the record store experience but please try to limit the handling of items you are not planning to purchase. Did we mention hand sanitizer already?
6. Our listening stations (CD and vinyl) will not be available for use at this time. We also are unable to offer a customer restroom.
7. Don’t even think about asking to try on t-shirts!
8. We will continue to gladly take your orders over the phone and at our online store for curbside pickup or mail delivery.
Thanks for your support and we hope to see you soon!
Phone orders can be placed by calling 859-233-3472during regular store hours.
For CD Central gift certificates, apparel and selected new release and classic vinyl, please check out our online store. Online purchases can be mailed or held for free curbside pickup. The online store is just a fraction of our inventory, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for, please call!
We also have an interesting selection of rare and collectible vinyl at our Discogs shop.